- Master in Data Science for Complex Economic Systems
- MAPS - Master in Public Policy and Social Change
Master in Finance, Insurance, and Risk Management
The Master in Finance, Insurance, and Risk Management aims to provide specialized learning in quantitative finance, and highly valuable professional expertise and skills in a wide array of fields. The program prepares graduates for a fulfilling career and high-level positions in the financial industry, including asset managers, brokerage and trading firms, commercial and investment banks, insurers, hedge funds, consulting firms, and financial advisors, risk management departments of major corporations along with official institutions such as central banks, sovereign wealth funds, regulators, governments and international financial organizations. The outstanding academic background provided by the program allows graduate students fast-track access to PhD programs in finance.
Applications are welcome up to April 30th, 2018.
Late application deadline: June 30th, 2018.
The Master will start on September 2018.
- A Master placed in the Global Top 50 Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking by field.
- A truly international Master’s degree program taught entirely in English in a premier research institution, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- The award of a second level Master in Finance, Insurance and Risk Management degree from the University of Torino.
- A fast-track access to the PhD Programme in Finance.
- A highly experienced Faculty from Italian and foreign universities, alongside the experience of leading finance and banking professionals.
- Everyday contact with the scholars and researchers of Collegio Carlo Alberto and access to the many scientific activities and events hosted at the Collegio.
- Excellent scolarschips and funding opportunities.
- Career days and the opportunity to establish contacts with major financial institutions, insurers, major companies and research centers.
- Link to an outstanding network of our Alumni.
- Focus on FinTech (in cooperation with Madas)
The ECONOMICS of BITCOIN and P2P LENDING
GUR HUBERMAN (Columbia University) and MONICA PAIELLA (Parthenope)
April 18 @ 10.30-13